- Previous experience in public relations required. Agency experience and/or demonstrated interest in B2B, technology, and CPG an asset.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Is familiar with, and supports achievement of, the company’s vision and exemplifies the company’s values.
- Ability to operate with independence, but knows when to rely on own judgment and when to seek advice of supervisor and other team members.
- Displays work ethic and values of the firm in day-to-day.
- Takes initiative in setting her/his career path and learning her/his professional strengths and weaknesses.
- A working understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Keynote a plus.
- Experience using social media a plus.
- Exhibits a sense of curiosity about client work and seeks more information and knowledge in response.
Ogilvy Canada employees are encouraged to bring their ideas, experiences and perspectives, gleaned from their varied backgrounds, to the workplace. We strive to create an environment in which all employees can feel comfortable to contribute to their fullest potential without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.