Overview / Description
Culture @ Ogilvy Health
- Join one of Canada’s best Pharmaceutical Advertising Agencies, growing rapidly and working hard to transform health communications in Canada
- Be part of a dynamic team of youthful yet seasoned professionals all enjoying an opportunity for career and personal growth.
- Participate in sophisticated and groundbreaking professional, patient and direct-to-consumer (DTC) campaigns.
- Work with Tier 1 Pharma Clients in both the Canadian and global markets.
- Help maintain and build upon our excellent work environment.
- Take advantage of our Old Montreal location (215 St-Jacques, suite 333)
Art Directors at Ogilvy Health own their brands. They manage the evolution of the branding through the execution of layouts and conceptual development required for their projects. They will collaborate within a multi-functional team – including Medical or Creative Copywriters and Client Services – to deliver the best result.
This is a contract for a maternity leave replacement.
An enviable challenge for a creative, curious person. Be part of a bright, collaborative team pushing the envelope to show that healthcare advertising can be fresh and exciting even in a highly regulated industry. The challenges are many and varying, with brands encompassing Canadian and global business, and communications for HCPs, patients, consumers, and more.
Next Level Opportunity (past this role):
As part of the Creative Team, the candidate has the opportunity to shine with a solutions-oriented mindset, and foresight. This position leads to the role of Senior Art Director, whose main responsibilities also include input into brand strategy.
Responsibilities / Responsabilités
- Work in a collaborative environment on various projects and campaigns.
- Execute layouts to deliver on objectives of project briefs; updates as needed.
- Oversee consistency across pieces, compliance with regulatory bodies, and manage evolution of your brands from creative perspective.
- Demonstrate skill in conceptual development when new creative is required.
- Review layouts before release/back-up Art Directors on their brands.
- Complete updates for ongoing projects and liaise with client services to communicate creative changes.
- Attend project briefs and provide input/suggestions as needed.
- Collaborate with copywriters to deliver on objectives of creative execution and find solutions to creative challenges.
- Deliver layouts per agreed timelines and provide creative rationale for pieces.
- Ensure consistency across pieces, and evolution of the brand.
- Review and signoff on final layouts before release.
- Team player who is eager to collaborate.
- Solutions-oriented and resourceful.
- Accountability, independence, and mindfulness of others.
- Interest in science, health and marketing, with a desire to keep learning.
- Meticulous – attention to detail is a must.
- Avid listener, learner and contributor.
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency, or similar environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong background in developing digital pieces and campaigns, and experience developing pieces destined for print.
- Skill in conceptual development, bringing ideas to life in ways that speak to the target audience.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
<p style="margin: 0px;">Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later./ <span>Désolé, la fonction Partager ne fonctionne pas correctement pour le moment. Veuillez actualiser la page et réessayer plus tard.</span></p>
Share on your newsfeed / Partager sur votre fil de nouvelles